ATP Innovations in Testing
March 5-8, 2017
- Will data exhaust and ever-more capable analytics allow us to assess cognitive constructs and performance without administering a test as we think of tests today?
- If so, what types of data exhaust would we look for and where might we find it?
- If it does not exist today or needs to be augmented, how might we create it
- How will the tug-of-war between data privacy and convenience play out in and affect assessment?
- How is/will credentialing be affected as software and AI becomes increasingly capable of doing that which was previously reserved for a credentialed individual?
- What industries and innovations outside of the assessment industry will have the greatest impact on us over the next 10 years?
- What stakeholder expectations will have the greatest impact on our industry over the next 10 years?